Love our summer evening walks.
Never agree to anything during sex… I am now at a Jamberry party.
As husbands or partners of breastfeeding mothers we must support the choices they make. Breastfeeding is unparalleled as the healthiest choice for the nutrition of you baby, and if your child and wife both desire to extend BF past a year, well then become educated and defend their choices, and inform those who will try to demean or attack them. It is sad but in the American culture we exist in now things like breastfeeding are seen as vulgar and unnecessary, so if they nurse openly or in private know your rights and stand up for them. No one will tell my wife she cannot provide for my son and I will, and have, inform those ignorant fucks how wrong they really are. Below are links on extended and open feeding.
The best part of the video may be when Jackson addresses the comments she’s heard about her daughter and sets the record straight about statements like you “wanted a girl so you turned your child into one” and “kids have no idea what they want or who they are — my kids wants to be a dog, should I let him?”
Idk how to respond to this amount of stupid
I am still learning to follow this rule myself. We just moved in with a roommate and her two year old and I have to stop myself from protecting O from any small conflicts and arguments that they get into. O is learning and I need to allow him to figure this world out for himself.
CLOTH DIAPER CARE.
- Pre Wash your diapers before the first use. Natural fibers such as cotton and hemp should be washed separately from synthetic fibers at least 4-5 times in hot water with a small amount of detergent. Dry natural fiber diapers for 20-30 minutes in between every second or third wash cycle. Synthetic fibers can be pre washed once in warm water with a small amount of detergent then dried in the dryer on low.
- Once diapers have been pre washed properly, all diapers except wool can be washed and dried together.
- Regular Wash Routine: Using as much water as possible, run a quick cold wash or pre wash with a very small amount of detergent or no detergent at all. Then run a hot wash (not a sanitize cycle) with the recommended amount of a residue free detergent or 1/2 the recommended amount of other detergents (1/4 the recommended amount if you use an HE front loader). Bleach can void warranties, but if you must use it, 1/8 cup is plenty. Either hang your diapers to dry in the sun or dry them in the dryer on a low to low/medium setting.
- Tips: Don’t use anything with additives such as softeners, dyes, perfumes or enzymes. These can decrease the absorbency of diapers. Don’t overfill your washer with diapers. Diapers need plenty of room to swish around in, so use plenty of water. If you still see detergent suds during the rinse cycle, rinse again. If your diapers still smell stinky after washing, wash them again (some babies produce stinkier diapers than others). Stripping your diapers is rarely necessary, but I can tell you how to do it.
- To reduce drying time while prepping your diapers for first use, throw a clean, dry towel or two in the dryer with the diapers.
Also make sure to sun your diapers to get out any pesky stains and remember exclusively breastfed babies poops are water soluble and do not need a rinse.
Hope y’all had a great 4th.
emrysina is the winner!!!
I haven’t been on here much do to training in my job kicking my ass but I wanted to do something for all my followers.
So the giveaway is small but I love these and I know whomever wins will too. You will win one Grantham glass works diffusing pendant of your choice and a faux leather necklace to hold it. Just like or reblog this post as many times as you like to be entered. Again sorry for being so late to answer questions or posting reviews. This will end July 1st, or upon reaching 200 notes. You can look at the product in the link below.
Super cool stuff!